Monday, March 31, 2008

matt 25.40

"I tell you the truth, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me."


I was going to write a story about how I helped out a couple of homeless men today, or rather how God granted me the opportunity to give, but I'm not going to tell what happened. It doesn't really matter, nor does it matter who these men are. What matters is that in an hour of helping people who are in real need, God will bless you and teach you more than you can learn in months of theological discussion or attending Bible studies and church groups.

No comments:

hello!

My photo
Tallahassee, Florida
I am a 22 year old person. I currently am studying Buddhism and practicing Zen. I love my family quite a bit and want to learn more about what makes life a good thing.